Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday's Music Moves Me. THE ME NOBODY KNOWS

In 1979 I was in the Manual High School production of THE ME NOBODY KNOWS, a play that premiered in 1970 where the words for all the music was written by students in the New York Public schools.

If you have never seen the play it is well worth it.  Here is some of the music from the musical.
How I Feel
Let me Come In
Sounds
Rober,Allen,Wendel and JoJo

This World.

So this is some of the music from THE ME NOBODY KNOWS,  I hope this inspires you to either see this Musical or find the album or CD.

Til next time.


2 comments:

  1. You took me back to when my kids were in school & hell or high water I made every one of their plays or whatever. Took off of work and all. It was just me and the kids. I got fired once too because I did, but two days later I found another job. Yay ME! tHANKS FOR SHARING & JOINING US! YOU ROCK DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't very many musicals that I am a fan of. That being said, this one is new-to-me. I certainly appreciated the musical lesson for freebie style week on Monday's Music Moves Me, though. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete