Thursday, July 23, 2015

From the heart

Night has come, the secadas make their chirping that slices through the silence.

Stars and the moon, the only immediate light, the apartments near by are dark, do people live here really or is it abandoned?

Music plays on the stereo and the air conditioner hums keeping our apartment cool as an ice cube.

Only our trustworthy watch cat sits atop a crate with mysteries to be revealed.

Night has come to our humble abode here in Branson and tomorrow will bring another sunrise another day

A Cats life

Meow mew merew meeow 

these are the words my cat says, I am not sure what she means.  She sits looking at me,, sometimes she purrs and sometimes she just curls up and falls asleep.  What a life she has.

A Cats life, from the  Cat

Why don't you pay attemtion to me?

I want  food... Now!

Oh that feels good, but I still need food.  Oh okay you are off the hook.  That feels so good.

I think I will go over here and sleep for 20 hours.  Or at least until you feed me,..


No comments:

Post a Comment