Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things I am thankful for .... Day 1

One of the things I am very thankful for, is the diverse types of music that I enjoy.  My father was an instrumental music teacher, so I would hear a variety of music from Beethoven to Swing, my mother played the piano, so I would hear her playing ballads, and show tunes, and my brother was in a Rock band.

As I got older I discovered Country and Western music, new age, and folk.

I can listen to Pink Floyd's Shine on you crazy Diamond, then listen to Seal's  Crazy, or Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony to Richard Rogers, Some enchanted evening.

I love my music diversity, here is a flavor of some of the music I love.

2 comments:

  1. I love that we have this soooo in common! I suppose that is evident by our vast amount of CD's. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had never heard that version KD Lang sings. Just wow!!!

    ReplyDelete