Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet Me Monday/Never Growing Old the Missouri Edition

1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?,

Catherine Bell, always had a thing for Colonel Mckenzie on JAG
 
                                                     or the Actress that Plays Abby on NCIS.


2. Do you have any food restrictions?



Can not eat Beef or Sausage



,can eat potatoes and pasta in limited amounts Whet Bread not white and Egg whites only.  Heart issues.





3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

45 min to n hour.  No photos ext of me prparing myself, after all, I am a master of disguise and don't want my..... er never mind.

4. Sausage or bacon?





Turkey Bacon on limited amounts.  Less fat , and healthier

5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo





 




All of  the above, Yahoo and Google for images and Yahoo and bing for information searches.

2 comments:

  1. Oh your dream dates...hmm...no brainer! lol
    I like the pics you chose and your answers.
    Love you....Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-me-monday-april-11-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Great background. I thought this was for women but then I'm fairly new. Good to see a man on MMOM. Doylene

    ReplyDelete