Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inspiration from the Universe

Have you ever been sitting and listening to someone recap something, or read something that just struck you at being so appropriate for the moment you are in currently?


This happened to me twice tonight, Tuesday, December 27th, 2011.  I was in the combined dining room kitchen of my mother in laws house. I was sitting there with her, and my wife; we were discussing how sometimes it is wonderful to have a place where one can open up honestly, without concern of judgement.


This as well as how it can be wonderful when we can discover a process, or a place where we can find ourselves to be not only productive and have financial security, but a place where we can help others help themselves to improve and feel better about themselves.


I came to our bedroom, my wife's and mine, to write about this, but I read a email from an old friend first.  He has always struggled with his life, in many ways.  What he wrote struck me like a ton of bricks, because he was talking about a process he is going through that is helping him to set himself free from his past, and allow himself to be a more positive and productive person.


Sometimes the Universe amazes you, because it talks to you in such a way that you have to stop and listen.


Since the end of September I have been struggling to find a new job and regain a sense of security, yet here in one day, I have two people who suddenly in their own way are showing me that part of the answer is to move outside the weight of self judgement that we wear like suits of armor.


I can not say yet what will come from this, but I can say that for the first time in the last three months I can feel that things are finally moving forward, and that the muck and mire is melting away.


I will keep you posted as I proceed on this journey,


My best to all of my friends,

1 comment:

  1. On your last post, no, we don't really change. I recently was given my grandmothers year books and was shocked at how so many of the things written were similar to what friends wrote in mine. A book of poetry from one of the founders of the area I live in, their concerns? Money issues and debt, safe place to live, having enough to eat. We evolve, but we all have the same basic needs! Great post!

    ReplyDelete