Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monday's Music Moves Me, any day of the week.


I missed posting Monday's Music... yesterday, I was too tired on Sunday and bit upset because the BBC America schedule had a half hour dedicated to Paul McGahn who was the worst Doctor in Doctor Who history, before they were doing the 9th Doctor Revisited.

So because of these two things, I was just not up to posting.  So here is my Music for this week, hope you sit back and enjoy, and that these selections bring back some wonderful memories or lead to some wonderful memories.

To start things off, one of my favorite groups The Moody Blues with a new video and song.  This is as always amazing.

 This next piece is one of my all time favorites from another British Band, Pink Floyd.  Heard this song the first time in 1978 when I got this album as a Christmas Present from my brother.  Here is one of the longest and most amazing PINK FLOYD songs ever.  So Shine on...
Have to say it, no matter how many time I have listened to this song, it only gets better because of the complex layers of music and theme.  Shine on this week, like the Crazy diamonds you all are.

  A song that has been an anthem to me, more than once in my life.  This song elevates me every time I feel I have hit a wall.  Queen, with Freddie Mercury.  One of the most awesome rock groups there ever was.  We all know this one, so let's sing along... WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Now closing off this music special, a song for my wife.  By the Beatles.  Any guesses which song?      

So there you have my Monday's Music Moves Me a day late.  Hope you enjoy the music, both the songs you know and a few new ones by old friends.

Til next time, taa taa from the Cave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment