Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mondays Music Moves Me Musical Memories

When I was in high school I had the chance to be in the Chorus of a rather amazing musical called THE ME NOBODY KNOWS.  The music was written and originally performed by students in New Yorks' public school system.  It went onto to be an off Broadway hit.  The 5th Dimension did the following piece from THE ME NOBODY KNOWS in 1971

One of my favorite songs from a favorite musical, is What I did for Love from a Chorus Line, this is a very good arrangement done by a surprising individual.
Last a song made famous n=by one of Andrew Lloyd Webers  longest running plays, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

Hope you enjoy this musical journey

5 comments:

  1. These are very cool and to have a connection to the first is really cool. I have to say though, my favorite is Music of the Night!
    Glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices I love the Mathis version of What I Did For Love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally jammin' it up heh dude! Been a while see you been hangin' out! Nice to see you back! Totally cool pickins'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the little history too.
    Thank you for sharing with us!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete