Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some last looks at Colorado Part 1





My wife and I, in front of the U-Haul Truck, taken by my step son, on Saturday, March 18th 2011.

In roughly a week, I will be leaving Colorado for a new beginning in a small town in Missouri. In the last week, I have been taking photos, some from the balcony, some I have done by walking about and snapping images.

Here are some of those photos.

Sunset from balcony.
Second sunset photo.
Party room on 8th floor.
Downtown, seen from 8th floor sun deck. Taken last Saturday, March 19th, 2011.
Fish-tank in lobby

Sunrise, from lobby of Holland House Condo. Saturday, March 19th, 2011.

Sunrise, through trees in front of house that is across the street from the Holland House Condo. Taken Saturday March 19th, 2011.

Wife and Step son in front of U-Haul truck.
Looking into the U-Haul truck, three quarters full. Saturday, March 19th, 2011.







No comments:

Post a Comment