Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some last looks at Colorado Part 3





Pete's Greek Town, one of four Greek restaurants operated and owned by one man, an immagrant from Greece in 1942. A place I ate at numerous times from 1976, and a place my wife, step son and my wifes best friend had dinner on Friday the 18th of March, Photo taken Monday, March 21st 2011.


Last time, we left off with photos back at the neighborhood that I lived in for 8 years and my wife has lived in for the past two and a half...

First of several photos of houses in our old Neighbor hood, on Steele Street.
Last of neighborhood photos. Sunday, March 20th 2011.
Tree on East Colfax.
Annie's Cafe, which used to Good Friend's Restaurant and Bar on East Colfax and Saint Paul Street.
Another shot of Pete's Greektown. Monday March 21st, 2011

Street sign on Colfax Ave. Monday, March 21st 2011



Sunset Monday March 21st, 2011. One of Four.



No comments:

Post a Comment