Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me Songs I am thankful For

One of my favorite songs of all times, Pat Benatar from 1986.
Judy Collins acapella
The Beatles Long and Winding Road
Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Moonlight Becomes You, a great Romantic Ballad going out to the wife.
Gracie Fields, with another song dedicated to my wife.
A great contemporary romantic ballad
I could have gone on forever, but these are definitely favorite songs, oh I have two more... but they can wait.  
Enjoy, till next week.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous songs & I know the feeling how we could go on forever! You have reminded me of so many great songs! Thank you and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy Collins' rendition of Amazing Grace is beautiful. It's one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing your thankful tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Some great song choices!

    Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete