Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Wordless Wednesday, it's been a long time.

I know, everyone thought I fell off the planet... Well kind of, I was doing so much I was on auto pilot and needed a rest.  

This is an example of being in the right place at the right time.  Every day when I go to work, I catch a Bus near the Burger King on Quebec Street.  Normally, there are some cool cars that go by, and even some nature scenes that are cool.

Yesterday was different, I was there first when a Denver fire truck pulled up, no fire.  I thought at first false alarm and some one was going to be written up.

About three minutes later an ambulance pulled up and they got a stretcher out.

This was the third time I had seen Fire/Paramedic team since being back in Colorado.  I did not know that they still dispatched fire paramedic teams together any more, I remember seeing this on the T.V. series EMERGENCY, but until this last year never saw it in reality.

So here are my photos of the real thing.




1 comment:

  1. bwahahahahahaha Isn't that always the way! You're too funny! Guess ya just gotta be at the right place at the right time. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete