Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mondays Music some special Holiday memories

Christmas was always a special time for me, but for several  years it was very empty, until six year when my woderful wife Naila Moon entered my life.  

Some of my memories include when my mom and I went to Hawaii to visit my Aunt Caroline and her Son David and her husband David.  This was in 1975 and it was a very special time.  My dad had died the year before and this was the first time we had visited my Aunt and her family.


This Christmas was special because I was introduced to a Hawaiian rock band featuring my uncle Davids' son.  The band Klapano and here is one of their songs from all those tears ago


One of my earlier memories was when my mom and dad and my brother Geoff had Cristmas in Denver around a living Christmas tree,

This was a  song off of one of my christmas presents that year,  Back when I liked this group.

In 1973 my brother Geoff got married on Christmas day, we were in California for this event,  
In 1985 we spent Christmas in Disney land in California, my mom, me my brother, his step daughter and wife.

a favorite song from one of my favorite holiday specials

In 2008 i wed my wonderful wife, in 2009 i went Missouri and found out what a big family Christmas was all about.
So these are some of my memories and the music that has been special to me this time of year.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday no matter your celebration,




No comments:

Post a Comment