Friday, April 14, 2017

A to Z Challenge My favorite Christian Music L

Well I missed a day. So this is ketchup with no mustard and relish.  So let's begin with one of my all time favorite Christian songs, titled "The Lion and the Lamb"


This is a new version of the song, I have heard Big Daddy Weave' s version exclusively.  This is Bryan Johnson singing this powerful song.


This next song is called Lamb of God the traditional song we have come to know in service.


Lazarus Come Forth performed by the Bishops a song about rising from the dead, spiritually and beyond.  Great song.


This is another classic Hymn we have all heard and sung many time, Let My People Go.


This is a great song that I have heard many times and is very uplifting and joyful, it is performed by Hawk Nelson and is titled  "Live like you're Loved."



No better song to end on than this great song simply titled, "Lord I Lift your name on High,  

No comments:

Post a Comment