Saturday, April 15, 2017

A to Z Challenge My favorite Christian Music beginning with M

Hello, well we start today with a new song to me, but it is one that I have come to love in just the first hearing of the song.  It is titled Magnificat and no it has nothing to do with kitties.



This next song by Matthew West is one that always helps me see past the moment I am in and makes me aware that God is always with me and working to make things better.  The song, "Mended"


Now another song that is a great song that every time I hear it, I just feel so positive as if nothing can or will stop me from achieving things.  The song  is "More than I can imagine."


The last song is one many of heard in the 1960's but some of us were unaware that it was a classic hymn.  The song, "Morning has Broken." and is sung by Cat Stevens.

No comments:

Post a Comment