Monday, April 3, 2017

A to Z Challenge. Some of my favorite Christian Music.

Hello, it has been a while since I last posted and I decided that this year for the A to Z Challenge I would do something a little different.

So I am sharing some of my favorite Christian Music.  This is going to be a combination of both current music and some classic music we grew up with.

To start off with A  I have a song a song many of us grew up hearing in Church.  The song is Blessed Assurance,  This is an old Gospel song that has been recorded and is still sung in many churches today.  This version is sung by third day.





 Next is a song by Michael W Smith, a very diverse Contemporary Christian artist with a song titled "Open Arms"  This song is pretty straight forward in what many of search for in this confusing world.


Closing with this song titled "I give myself away."  Very simple song.
























No comments:

Post a Comment