Monday, April 3, 2017

A to Z Challenger My favorite Christian Music B

It is Monday, and this is my second posting in my A to Z Challenge.  Today is the letter B.  

One of my favorite Christian artists is Michael W. Smith, this is one of his uplifting songs titled Breathe.  I hope you enjoy.


Next up is a piece that is new to me, but one that is uplifting titled Because we Believe.

Next up is a great Christian group, The Newsboys, they are one of one of the most amazing groups on the scene today and their music is very joyous always.  This one is titled  "We Believe."


4 comments:

  1. Some great tunes here! Thanks for the introduction. They're new to me. Thanks for joinin' us... and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe is one of my favorites.
    -------
    You have got to change your badges out. lol
    I will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mark, thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor in the midst of the A2Z chaos. :) Your contemporary Christian tunes are excellent, excellent uplifting songs. I like Michael W. Smith's "Breathe", too. It's just beautiful! Whenever you get a chance I hope you'll hit the dance floor with me and take a peek at my A2Z series, Art Sketching Through the Alphabet. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always enjoyed Michael's music. I have a few of his CDs. Love your selections!
    Thanks for rocking with us!

    ReplyDelete