Tuesday, May 21, 2013

An apology and explanation

I want to apologize for some of the comments I made yesterday.

I am a odd duck when it comes to themes.

To me if someone has a theme, Summer as was the case yesterday, I go out of my way to find music with that word in it.  It may cause me to pull out my hair, because anymore, half the time Youtube doesn't have the music they did just a few months back.

None the less I am a literalist. when it comes to such things.

I also have become increasingly impatient the older I get.  Bad habit and one I am working hard to correct.

So, I apologize if I upset anyone with my comments.  I will work harder to be less literal in my participating in the 4 Ms'.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, fun filled week.

Mark aka Tamirisc aka the Fool at times.


No comments:

Post a Comment