Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mondays' Music some favorites

No delay, here we go with one of the greatest Jazz Musicians of all Time.  "Here's Doc Severinsen"  

Here is a clip I do not remember ever seeing.  Marie Osmand and Mac Davis.
They were both so young back then.  So was I.  Maybe about 18.  Where have the years gone?

One of the most amazing Pianists in the history of music and someone I wish I could go back in time and see perform live.  Truely an amazing talent and someone who will never be duplicated ever.
Can not top Liberace, so this is where my Mondays Music ends this week.

Til next time.


8 comments:

  1. Wow that's some opener there my friend! Ol' Doc, I surely remember him from the Johnny Carson Show. He is definitely Amazing! And yes Marie & Mac are super young there. HOLY COW! Liberace I haven't seen a film of him since I was little, and I don't think I have ever seen a video. Guess I can't say that now. LOL No matter what stories we may have heard about the man you must admit his talent over rid all of it. Thanks for joining us and taking a short break from your vacation. Hope you guys are having a great time!!! YOU SO ROCK DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great musical pick this week honey. I know what you have been listening too! LOL
    Doc Severinsen was just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice version of Where Is The Love Marie Osmond looks almost angelic there LOL

    Who could forget Liberace heheh!

    Have a tanfastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doc Severisen is amazing. Now, that's when the Tonight Show's band had some style! Of course, I just loved Johnny Carson and while Jay Leno is a good host, he can't top the best. Oh goodness, where did the time go? I mean, I remember those days of Marie Osmond and Mac Davis. Actually, I forgot all about Mac until you reminded me this morning. Liberace was an excellent pianist. Gr8 Gershwin melody! Have a tunetastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, you're really going way back there, but as Patrick I enjoyed Doc too! Not much of an Osmand fan & definitely not Liberace, but he did have a whole lot of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fun mix and very entertaining!
    Thank you.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete