Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A To Z Challenge G is for GOTHAM

I have been a follower of anything to do with BATMAN, since the camp series from the 1960s, with Adam West.  I have seen every Bat movie and followed the Animated series religiously.  

Gotham is the most recent Batman themed series, except this takes place right after the murder of Bruce Waynes' parents and setting up all the principle characters and adding a new one by the name of Fish Mooney.  

It is a dark and moody series and well worth viewing.  Can hardly wait for season 2 next fall, but will have to.


2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to see that but just too darn busy. I'll have to wait until its on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the first episode and it wasn't 100% my favorite, but I heard it got really good so I need to give it a second look.

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete