Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 12, A song you would want, or had played at your wedding.

My wife and I were wed on December 25th 2008, here are some pictures and the song... Anything is possible.

The blushing bride




The priestess, and Daughter.

First kiss as a wedded couple

It's officiall,

The happy couple.  Yes, I was happy, honestly.  She is the best thing since apple pie, pizza and Coors Beer.

There were three pieces of music we used at our wedding, two came off the soundtrack of BATLESTAR GALACTICA, the Mini Series.

They were, Apollo is gone and Starbuck Returns



,  the second was The storm and the Dead.  Strange sounding, but it worked. 






Here's the song  Heart, with "Anything's Possible"



1 comment:

  1. One of the most wonderful, gorgeous, lovely days of my life.
    I love you so much ya know.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-blog-challenge-day-12wedding.html

    ReplyDelete