Tuesday, January 24, 2012

About the Display at the Barnhart Library.

Today is the first time since I set up my display of models at The Windsor Library, , that I have had the opportunity to get back and see how it looks.  Well I was amazed to see that several books, had been replaced and several new ones added,

From what I was told, the young people are loving the display, and several people have checked out the books, including book "Red Tailed Angles" the book about the Tuskegee Airmen.  

I am very happy with how the display is going, and will post some new pictures in the next few days.  If you still have not had the opportunity to come down to see the display, then do.  It will be ending February 4th, so the clock is running.  Again the location of the library is   7479 Metropolitan Blvd, Barnhart Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment