Friday, June 27, 2014

A New favorite Old TV Series

When I was growing up, I had a limited type of Television shows I would watch.  Mostly Action Adventures and comedies.

However I was limited even in what I watched in Action Adventure shows.  I loved Police and Law shows, Perry Mason, Adam 12 STAR Trek were among those I watched; however I never watched EMERGENCY.

I just never was interested in being a fireman when I was growing up.

A few years back a new channel came onto the air, it is called Me-TV or Memorable Entertainment Television.  It has a lot of classic shows, many that I grew up watching and a few I had never seen before.

One of the shows I discovered, that I do like as an adult is Emergency.  The only thing that makes it difficult in viewing this show is that it is on at 4:P.M. weekly which means I miss a few episodes because of my work schedule.

Here are a couple photos from the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment