Wednesday, April 4, 2012

E for Spock

Enterprise.


The real U.S.S. Enterprise, as she appeared at the end of World War Two.  She was the back bone of the U.S. Carrier forces during the war, and won more battle stars than any other carrier in the U.S. Pacific Fleet.



I have been a Trekker since I was six years old, and I have more than once held my breath watching episodes of the original series as well as the movies and even the spin offs of the series.  But my favorite version of this grand ship, was the original and the refit.  D just seemed odd.
The original Starship Enterprise as she appeared weekly from 1966 to 1979 in both first runs and numerous reruns.

My model of the refit of The Enterprise.

Naila Moon







2 comments:

  1. I love that show and all the repeats. I never tire of it. Thanks for the information about the real navy ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a giant unapologetic geek. But I've never really gotten into Star Trek! Shameful, I know.

    ReplyDelete