Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O is for

Oscar, Ki-43 Imperial Japanese fighter
O is for Oscar the grouch
O is for the ocean, the Pacific, which I have seen several times in my life.

This picture from Google image search, reminded me of when I was in Hawaii, the ocean reflecting the palm trees.  Sunsets in Hawaii
were astonishing.

O is for Bill O'Reilly.  He is a man you either love or hate, there is no middle ground, he can be arrogant and opinionated and annoying as all hell, but he is also someone who gets you to think, whether you watch his program, or read his books.




1 comment:

  1. Like all the "o" post!

    That Oscar the grouch is tooo much!

    Oscar Ki-43 is a mazing!

    Never really listened to O'reilly. I like out of the box characters so think I'll take a listen in some time!


    Peace!
    http://bettyalark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete