Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for Hawaii and

HAWAII

I have been to Hawaii only once, I was 15 at the time and I really did not appreciate the experience.  I have an Aunt who still lives on Oahu, when I visited in 1975, she and her husband lived on the island of Kauai.  This is a mix of some of those photos from 1975 with photos from the net of Hawaii.and another H word will be in here too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMy aunt, mom and Me, our first night in Oahu. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMy mom in one of the gardens on Kauai.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMy mom and aunt in front of some of the native plants on Kauai.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When on Oahu, we went to the Arizona Memorial, all I remember is being sea sick.  Photo from Google search.

H is also for Halloween.


My wife and I decked out for Halloween 2010.  Me as Robin Hood and she as a Hawaiian Goddess.
Me as Robin Hood, taken by my wife.Spock and the Cat 2009, taken at a local Halloween Party in Denver in 2009.
Me hamming it up as Lando Molari of Babylon 5 Halloween 2009

Me as the World War One Ace, Snoopy and my wife as the Naughty Nurse.  Taken at the same local Halloween Party except in 2008, by a good friend.



2 comments:

  1. I was in Hawii during a former eclipse of the sun. My husband and I walked along the beach and some Japanese tourists handed us dome glasses to wear. What an amazing experience, sharing this phenominum with people from around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old photos from Hawaii! Its so interesting to see the difference between the photos from back then and the more recent ones. I also love all the different Halloween costumes...you all are pretty creative! :) Visiting from the A to Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete