Friday, February 1, 2013

Poetry from the soul of me.

I is three today, what a world I see,
Candles on a cake I try to blow out, I do it and I shout Hooray for me,
Presents I pull from bags, what joy I have.
Today is my birthday, this is all I have to say.

For the step grand daughter Izzabella.


What a remarkable person you are.  You come from afar.
A strange land called Misery, er Missouri.
You have three brothers, two who were twins, and one the younger.
Your mother is  a woman of spirit.
Your daughter is a compassionate mother of one, who just gave birth to her son.
Your son is a hard worker who just celebrated the third birth day of his daughter, he is a very proud father.
I  am so glad you came to Colorado to share your life with me, together we shall be, for now and through eternity.

1 comment:

  1. Awww hon, two very sentimental and heart felt poems. Thanks for the one you wrote about me.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete